OXNARD, Calif.–January 29, 2018– linked2pay, the award-winning banking and payments technology provider has deployed a new invoicing solution giving small businesses a simpler way to secure payments faster with less effort. The solution is fully integrated with card and ACH payment options to enable a higher level of process automation, without any integration.
"Most small businesses are either preparing invoices manually, or using invoice software that needs to have a second provider for payments. As a payments solution platform linked2pay has removed the added steps and created a smoother process by introducing automation from start to finish. As a result businesses that use this enhanced solution can expect to shorten their invoice payment cycles by days or even weeks," according to Jay McShirley, CEO of linked2pay.
Solution features include:
- Connected to real-time merchant registration, underwriting and onboarding
- Email invoices with easy credit card and ACH payment options
- Works with all major card gateways so no new merchant account is required
- Customer wallet with AutoPay feature to apply automatic invoice payments
- Enhanced merchant and customer reporting of open and paid invoices
- Merchant logo and other custom information applied to invoices
- API for volume clients to create and send without keying data
- API Integration for automatic tax calculation and reporting
- Item list manager to create and customize product or services items
- Automatic Fee applied to late invoices
"This is a breakthrough for small businesses that have never had access to this level of invoice processing automation. It fits the needs of micro up to mid-sized businesses in a wide variety of verticals and enables them to change over in minutes and not look back. Also with our card gateway neutrality it is a great opportunity for ISOs and Agents to join us in the delivery of automation for this fundamental daily process to their merchants,” says Justin Downey, Partner Sales Support, linked2pay.
The new invoice solution joins a host of other award-winning payment options on the linked2pay platform that include online forms, mobile, pay by text, sending payments by email, virtual terminal, phone (IVR), shopping cart checkout and remote deposit (RDC). All of these solution options accommodate any tech skill level. Additionally they can be delivered via an intuitive interface and/or a full library of APIs as a versatile building block approach for payments process automation.
Forward-looking Statements: This press release may contain statements of a forward-looking nature which represent our management's beliefs and assumptions concerning future events. Forward-looking statements involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions and are based on information currently available to us. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements due to many factors. We undertake no obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date of this release.