The Panini I:Deal® is a small, attractive, single feed check image scanner designed with direct input from the targeted end user, a bank’s small business customer. It is the optimal combination of low total cost of ownership and professional quality in a user-friendly package.
The I:Deal check scanner is a breakthrough product that provides a compelling check capture solution designed specifically for the needs of small business users of remote deposit capture (RDC), featuring affordable cost of ownership combined with best total quality, and consistent with the industry-leading performance and reliability customers expect from Panini.
Utilizing patented technologies to deliver capabilities critical for RDC success including high quality dual-sided image capture, document franking, and advanced reading technologies in the areas of MICR and OCR the I:Deal is the obvious choice. A pocketing capability minimizes paper handling, providing document storage while ensuring transaction sequence integrity.
- Single feed with automatic alignment
- Accurate MICR read and duplex image capture
- Intelligent (selective) franking option
- Integrated stacking pocket or return to feeder
- Horizontal clamshell design for easy access
- Panini Services (including AUE)
- Horizontal single document feed with auto-alignment mechanism for easy use – providing the natural experience of a self-service device.
- Advanced MICRPlus® magnetic reading including OCR correction – bundled with API for optimal MICR read accuracy.
- Grayscale and bitonal duplex imaging in multiple resolution settings (100, 200, or 300 dpi).
- Optional OCR decoding, Barcodes decoding, IQA library.
- Optional intelligent front side franking capability, based on MICR read and/or image contents.
- Virtual endorsement via Vision API software library.
- 10-document sequential stacking pocket; document may also be returned to feeder via API command – acting as a reject pocket.
- USB 2.0 connectivity with Microsoft WHQL certification for device recognition and simplified implementation.
- Unified API (Vision API), in common with other Panini platforms.